A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
update (3.12.2016): New version is out: 0.0.6! New start screen, better UI.
As a captain of a generation ship you should travel to your home planet, while maintaining resources to make it safe journey.
How to play:
- Click on stars (bright) to zero-jump with your ship towards earth.
- While Zero-drive is gathering fuel from sun heat build(click on ship) and launch(click on planets) probes to explore planets.
- Jump to the galaxy (J) when you have enough fuel and probes are returned to the main ship.
This game in first place was created for libGDX jam.
This game's current code will be open source.
- Procedural content generation
- Building and launching probes to planets
- Resource management
- Controlling spacecraft
- Stunning programmers' graphics
- Weird controls
Software contains Oracle's JRE, which is bound by the following license: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/term...
My very best wife who supported me all the time of the jam!
|Published||324 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||2D, libgdxjam1, resource-management, Space, Turn-based Strategy|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files: